Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > An Angel's Hell

An Angel's Hell

Amieblossom
An Angel's Hell
Summary: Azriel Helson had a shield around her heart ever since she was a little girl. Why? Her father put it there as he taught her to never show emotion because it is a weakness. Typical since he happens to be the most formidable mobster in the country, and is on the top of the FBI list. And here comes in Micheal, the secret FBI agent whose mission is to kill Azriel's father. That would of been easy except when sparks ignite and explosion arises. All Hell is about to break lose as an angel and a angel of death are about to clash into a world of death and love. No one is going to get out alive unless a person dies for good.

This book has 16 comments. Post your own now!

BluBirdWriter13 said...
so amazingggg (opra voice)

Imperfectlife said...
I'm excited! I dunno about nicknames...got zero ideas... hmm about like the ice cream they eat for nicknames?

Imperfectlife replied...
or irises for azriel, I don't know about michael.

DEROSSETT said...
I don't thinkthey should have nicknames.  they are too tuff for all that gushy stuff

DEROSSETT said...
Nov. 8, 2011 at 11:50 am
GReat jod, now write more:)

Kitty.Meow.Daly said...
I love this! Please write more? 

Imperfectlife said...
Oct. 22, 2011 at 10:55 am
This chapter is really funny, especially the cheerleader whining to just sit in his lap! I love this chapter and thanks for saying my screen name is nice! Please read my new recent novel called the eyes of kiru, It was just put up recently.

Imperfectlife replied...
Oct. 22, 2011 at 11:05 am

The novel is in thriller/mystery section in fiction.

Amieblossom replied...
(: I will check the book out soon, after I'm finish with homework. Thank you for commenting.

livethelifeyouwanttolive said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! You're a such a fantastic writer! I've never read a book that's like this. It's AMAZING! Keep writing, I'm anxious to read what you're writing next!

P.S. I love Azriel's character! She's very unpredictable. <333

Amieblossom replied...
I'm so glad you love this book as much as I do! I read your comment and I was like, "Aww...this person is so sweet!" It's so awesome for you to appreciate the originality of this story. I will definitely keep writing. And yes, I love Azriel so much. She's completely badass, and a ticking time bomb. I love writing about her arguments with Ashley. Trust me when I say Azriel will have a lot more explosions soon. (:

Imperfectlife said...
I love it!!!!!! It's really get me stuck to it, I can't let this story go! I'm going to wait for you to write more, so I can read it!

Amieblossom replied...
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your patience with me. Your comment really made my day. It's comments like yours that inspire me to continue my writing. XD

Country_Storm_Inspired said...
OMG! You have to write more I am addicted!! Seriously this is really good!

Amieblossom replied...
Thank you so much! You are my first comment and for that, I am greatly thankful. This comment made me really happy, and just for you, I will definitely upload more.

Country_Storm_Inspired replied...
Oct. 14, 2011 at 10:09 am
Yay! Im so excited!