Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Aywhere but... (Teaser-Intro)

Aywhere but... (Teaser-Intro)

GrenierR
Aywhere but... (Teaser-Intro)
Summary: To her friends, Terra is a free-spirit, always moving, never comfortable in the small town she's spent the past few years of her life growing up in. Boys don't factor into her grand scheme of things, even when she doesn't know what the grand scheme holds for her. The only man she needs in her life is her supportive, loving father, who single-handedly raised her into being the independent spirit she is now.
But when an unexplainable tragedy leaves her plans and confidence shattered, and her love and support in tatters, she finds everything that once held value now only forces unwanted memories, and an overwhelming loneliness. The idea that anyone could ever value her now is foreign, and even her friends cannot give her the consolation she needs and desires.
She stands so close to the edge, already believing the remainder of her life is a plunge into deeper darkness, when a stranger from an unknown past appears and promises protection.
Nothing comes without a price.
There will always be pain where there is pleasure. What lies beyond this dark face of a forgotten past? What secrets were kept that now emerge to a new world of lies, love, and memories.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

CresentShadow said...
I would rather enjoy more. (: So you should write more. (:

Country_Storm_Inspired replied...
I have to agree(: more would be spectacular!(:(: