The Robinson Boys

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13 Next »

Chapter 2:

The Robinson Boys
Chapter 2:
I wake up to the sound of music.
“Just shoot for the stars
If it feels right
And aim for my heart
If you feel like
Can take me away and make it OK
I swear I'll behave…” ‘Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5’ played from a random room somewhere near mine. I stand up, curious when I also hear someone singing along.
“Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
Kiss me 'til you're drunk
And I'll show
Thanks for reading :D I really appreciate it. Hope you guys liked this chapter ;)
you

All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger…” The voice sings along, but I can’t tell who it belongs to. I follow the sound of the lyrics until I’m standing in front of someone’s open door, staring awestruck when I see who the godly voice belongs to.
“Wow, Terrence, you’re great.” I comment, and he jumps off of the floor, looking at me wide-eyed.
“Y-you heard me?” He asks, looking scared.
“Uh, yeah, your music woke me up and I was wondering who was singing with their godly voice.” I explain, leaning against the doorframe.
“Don’t tell my brothers, they’ll never let me live it down!” He begs, quickly turning his radio off.
“Don’t worry, your secret is safe with me, Terrence; do you need help packing?” I ask smiling at him. He shakes his head.
“Nah, I’m good, thanks for offering though.” He replies, returning the smile and then continuing to pack his clothes. I sigh and start to walk down the stairs when someone jumps on my back.
“Sabwina!” Sammy exclaims as I try not to fall down the stairs.
“Hey kiddo, how’d you sleep?” I ask, regaining my balance.
“Good! Make me waffles now!” He commands as we reach the kitchen.
“How about a pop-tart?” I ask, looking around and attempting to figure out where the pop-tarts even are.
“Okay, I want blubewwy!” I nod as he slips off of my shoulders and sits down at the table; waiting for me to retrieve is pop-tart. I start to search when Aaron grabs my arm and places a box of blueberry pop-tarts in my hand.
“Thanks Aaron, I guess I need a tour of the kitchen…” I say with a smile.
“No problem, I’ll show you around the house today, unless Xavier already beat me to it.” He replies, grabbing a bowl, a spoon, Coco Puffs, and milk and then sits down at the table next to an impatient and hungry Sammy.
“Sadly, brother, I already beat you to it, come on Sabrina.” Xavier says, grabbing my arm and tossing the box of pop-tarts to Sammy who squeals in delight while Aaron glares at Xavier.
“Um, can I eat first?” I ask, hearing my stomach growl. Xavier stops, grabs an apple off of the counter, and then resumes pulling me down the hallway.
“Thanks, I guess…” I say, biting into my apple as he shows me where the living room, bathrooms, game room, and then shows me his room. When he opens the door, I just stand there, shocked.
“You, paint?” I ask, blinking a couple of times as I notice all of the paintbrushes, easels, paints, and more supplies. His room’s walls are painted with different pictures. Trees, people, water, animals, anything really, but there is one spot left on the wall.
“Yep, I love to paint; what do you think?” He asks, sitting down on his bed and gesturing to the pictures on the walls. I nod vigorously.
“I love it,” I say smiling and focusing on one painting in particular.
“Who’s that?” I ask looking at it in confusion.
“It’s you, when you were little. My parents have a picture of you and your family and it inspired me… so… I painted that…” he says, rubbing the back of his with a weary smile.
“Oh…” I reply with a smile.
“Well, I think it’s really nice.” I say, glancing over at him to see him giving me a weird look. I raise an eyebrow.
“Um, thanks for the tour, I’m going to go and do something in my room… uh, see you later.” I mumble, waving and then walking out of his room blushing slightly. I bump into someone.
“Oh, sorry Sabrina, I didn’t notice you there.” Campbell says flashing me a smile.
“It’s no problem; I wasn’t really paying attention…” I laugh, looking at the ground.
“I’m guessing Xavier got to you by the way you’re blushing. Ignore him; he can be a jerk sometimes.” Campbell says, patting my head gently.
“Oh no, it wasn’t something he said, it was just, well, he painted me and I got embarrassed…” I reply looking up at him. He gives me the same weird look that Xavier had in his room.
“I’ll be going now, by Campbell…” I mumble, embarrassed again. I walk past him, our shoulders brushing together. I finally escape to my room without any more embarrassment and start to do what I do best; draw. I sigh as my pencil dances across the paper, not thinking and letting my hand draw whatever it wants to. Someone knocks on my door; scaring me and making my hand flit across the page, destroying my drawing of the Robinson family.
“Come in!” I call, closing my notebook and waiting for the person to walk into my room.
“Hello, I’m Mr. Robinson. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I had some things that had to be taken care of. You can just call me Ted, though.” Ted said. He looked exactly like his sons, except for his eyes which instead of blue, were green.
“Oh, hi, I’m Sabrina.” I reply with a smile. Suddenly there was a ringing noise.
“I’ll be back, sorry that we can’t talk longer.” He says, and then leaves the room while answering his phone. With a sigh, I start to draw again, this time, no one bothering me until lunch time

This book has 45 comments. Post your own now!

lostkitten37b said...
Dec. 15, 2011 at 12:52 am
I love this! By the way, if you don't finish this, I will (somehow) gather a mob to attack your school and duct tape you to a chair in front of the computer so you have to finish this. No pressure. ;D

Jaguar17 replied...
Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:09 am
I completely agree with lostkitten37b, this is brilliant and you need to keep writing and post it soon!

triathlete99 said...

This book is really good. I want more! Please continue! It is really great. (and the "forgetting an indent" doesn't really matter. It's still great no matter what!)

Nievia said...
Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:21 am
AH! It didn't indent on this chapter either! Oh well xD

Jeera said...
I love the twist you gave it in chapter 9 :) keep writing~

DEROSSETT said...
urgh I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeera said...
Dude, this is great :) I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next!

ShadowOnMyHeart said...
Okay your still amazing. Keep it up.!

DEROSSETT said...

cool write more please.

ZeRo183. said...
Wow im glad i stumbled upon this book again, i've read it before  but i didn't read the new chapters. I really love this book,it's amazing and i hope to read alot more.:)

Nievia replied...
Thanks :D I'm actually working on the next chapters right now

ZeRo183. replied...
Really! Yay i can't wait to read more, by the way when you have time or if you even want to please look at my two books, their pending approval right know but i would appreciate everyones opinons.

DEROSSETT said...

I need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help my suffering!

CresentShadow said...
Oct. 16, 2011 at 11:22 am
Do you like teasing me D: I think you do. More! :D

livethelifeyouwanttolive said...
Oct. 10, 2011 at 8:17 am
I loved this!!! New chapters pleaseeee. :D

MidniteSwirl said...
Oct. 10, 2011 at 12:48 am

Awww, you only added on one more chapter!! (*hint hint*)

-whispers-

ADD MORE! :)

CresentShadow said...
Oct. 9, 2011 at 10:27 am
I shall post everytime I read a new chapter. I need more. (:

teenagedream:) said...
when do you think you'll write more? I need to read more;)

Nievia said...
I'll btry :D thanks for reading btw, it actually means a lot to me!

CresentShadow said...
You officialy need to write faster. I love it already, maybe write a few chapters at once? I would love that. :D

Nievia said...
Sept. 19, 2011 at 6:07 am
I posted it, but it's going under pending approval sp stay tuned I guess :P