Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Playing The Part

Playing The Part

Alexa K.
Playing The Part
Summary:

Bel, a young girl is worked to her last straw. She is a ballet dancer who has never seen a normal childood. Now, being a teen she finds out that she may have missed her chance to be a kid. Her mother a famous ballet company owner will have none of her "nonsense". 

Bel ends up getting into a situation where she may not see another day again. Is her mother the cause of this? Along the way of digging herself out of a sitation Bel figures out who she is, meets someone that may have changed her life forever and lost something that could have tramatized the situation. 

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

HudaZaveryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I am loving this book so far! The plot, your writing style, the vivid characters.. keep it up! :) PS Could you possibly check out my book "The Art of Letting Go"? I'd appreciate it!

Tamieg1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 21, 2015 at 10:20 am
This is really good. I cried.

Dancingintheclouds replied...
Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:07 am
awe... I am sorry you cried. Thank you for reading!

Reading12345678910 said...
This is good

Alexa K. replied...
Feb. 2, 2015 at 11:01 am
Thank you so much Love :)