Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Study Sessions with the Bad Boy

Study Sessions with the Bad Boy

Study Sessions with the Bad Boy
Summary: Brooke is your normal beautiful nerd. She's had straight A's all her life. Very popular academically, and she cares about everyone and is the nicest person you'd ever meet. Never broken any rules, and always involved with school. That is until she was assigned to do an important task, tutor Mitchell Maxwell. Mitch is your normal bad boy. Rich, bad and hates school and everything about it. He could care less about anyone in his life and doesn't want anyone in his way. This is his second year as a senior and he doesn't even care. The only person that does care is his father. His father who is willing to pay big amounts of money to hire a tutor for Mitch so that he can graduate this year. What happens to Ms. Perfect and Mr. Bad Boy when they are forced to cross paths? Will something magical happen, or will best friends, enemies, and others get in the way?

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

Bladewolf17This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 9 at 12:38 pm
please finish
Sky234 said...
please finish, i really want to know what happens, thanks :)