Stranded

Crimson H.
Stranded
Summary: Eliza Summers has been through enough in her life without any more issues arousing. But when the plane carrying her class of A.P. Biology crashes, everyone is struggling to survive. Since only students are still alive, they need to depend on their bonds with each other to stray strong.
Eliza, however, doesn't have any of these previous connections. In fact, she's still trying to get over the problems from her past. And those problems include Fynne, the star quarter back of Maverick High.

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

WannaBeWriter3 said...
May 29, 2013 at 11:07 am
ok... i really like it! but there was only bad thing... i dont know what is happening half of the time... and im jist wondering who is telling the story?eliza or fynne?

Italy_Felixis replied...
thanks! oh, and the dash lines indicate a flash back. It's a combination of both Eliza's point of view and Fynne's, so readers can see the whole story.

Nani22 said...
Hey, I really like this story! I hope to read more of it soon, you write very well. :-)

FallenAngel170198This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 18, 2013 at 7:56 am
More please? :D

Italy_Felixis replied...
Thanks! It's actually completed, so I just have to put the chapters up. :)