I'm no Angel | Teen Ink

I'm no Angel

April 7, 2013
By FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
13 articles 0 photos 47 comments

Summary:

I walked through the hall, sliding past people with my helmet still tucked underneath my arm. I pushed the paparazzi out of my way to get to the races. I stopped and opened a door to my right, leading out to a large monster truck arena. I looked around the crowd to see thousands of lights blinking in my eyes. I heard people talking and screaming and singing to 'We Will Rock You' by Queen, stomping there feet and clapping their hands to their thighs to the beat. I turned my eyes back to the arena to see jumps being lined up, cars being driven underneath the jumps for the monster truck drives to jump over. I skimmed my eyes around the groups of men and women, fixing up there monster trucks till I see my baby. I felt a smile spread across my face smiled while I walked up to the men around the truck. I stopped walking a couple of meters away from the front of my beast.


Jaguar17

I'm no Angel


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Nov. 17 2013 at 7:56 pm
FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
13 articles 0 photos 47 comments
I will try writing more but I have writers block at the moment with this story. What should happen next?

on Apr. 29 2013 at 3:29 pm
JustAnotherDay. BRONZE, Andover, Ohio
2 articles 1 photo 130 comments

Favorite Quote:
Stephen Fry - There are many people out there that will tell you that "you can't". What you've got to do is turn around and say, "watch me."

YES. Keep posting. In love. (: