Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Player

The Player

Jasmine S.
The Player
Summary: Adrian:

I watched her pull books from the shelf and hand them to me. I picked one up and read the title. “‘Psychology. The human mind.’ Nice. But doesn't really tell me what our project’s about.”

“You’ll find out.” She said smiling slyly at me. “Open it up to chapter 10.” She said sitting down at a table nearby. I raised my eyebrow at her and sat across from her. I did what I was told, opening the book to chapter 10. I read the title and started laughing.

“Mind control.” I stated bluntly, still chuckling. “You think you can mind control me?” She shook her head.

“No, not control you. But I know that I could persuade you.” She said smiling at me. I smiled back and crossed my arms over my chest shaking my head at her. I was challenging her and she knew it. I could tell by the way her eyes lit up.

“Watch me.”

JustAnotherDay.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 17, 2013 at 2:40 am:
I like. I like a lot. Lol Keep writing I love it.

1DInfection said...
Feb. 7, 2013 at 9:18 am:
I love your book. I need more. Keep writing please!

1DInfection :* said...
Feb. 2, 2013 at 8:22 am:
I love your book. Why did you stop? Keep going. Absolutely love it. Best book ever!!