Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > When You Say Nothing At All

When You Say Nothing At All

Nic R.
When You Say Nothing At All
Summary: Amari is strange. He walks with a limp, has one lazy, and a hunched back. Despite this, he is kind and intelligent and with the help of his understanding brother and beautiful girl he happily makes his way through life. Than everything changes.

Tags: betrayal

HibiscusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 15, 2012 at 8:51 pm:
 It was really good! I loved the vived imagery; I could picture the scene. One thing you could work on is to keep your verbs in the same tense. (for example, in the 1st paragrach)  It makes your story more powerful and keeps it moving

musicalginger said...
May 15, 2012 at 7:19 pm:
i LOVE this story! the detail you put into Amari is AMAZING! cant wait till you write more!

teenwriter0804 said...
May 6, 2012 at 1:09 am:
i have to say that this has the potential to be published as a book someday! just keep working with your heart and that just might happen! looking forward to reading more(:

KestrelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love the way you write, but would you please write more? As in, not necessarily more stories, just longer ones. I know this is difficult (believe me, I know, I just don't have the guts to submit my stories like you do) but please do! I'd appreciate it, and I would certainly read the longer versions.

Atl.Braves03This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:31 pm :
Aww, thanks Kestrel. It's funny that you say that because I'm actually working on a full length novel for this one right now. I started it yesterday and I'm about 30 pages in so it should be finished before too long. Thank you so much for the encouraging comments! :)

HibiscusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 15, 2012 at 8:50 pm :
 t was really good! I loved the vived imagery; I could picture the scene. One thing you could work on is to keep your verbs in the same tense. (for example, in the 1st paragrach)  It makes your story more powerful and keeps it moving.