Speck

Eron L.
Speck
Summary: Have you ever wondered if world could be a little speck of dust in someone else world? I wonder this all the time. But every time I think of a possible reason that could make this true someone or something brings me back to reality . There has been days that I have wished that this was true and the speck would just tip over and all the mean and the hurt would fall out of my little world along with the people that had caused it . Then the world would be nice and peaceful no one crying and no one feeling like dirt. Hi My name is Emily Entreat and this my fellow humans , this is my story

Alcatraz-GhostThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6, 2012 at 6:42 am:
It won't let me read the 7th chaoter!!!!! :( :( :( TI won't let me read it! D:

May 6, 2012 at 6:42 am:

HonorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 8:55 am:
Hey good book, but um the 6th and 7th chapters were repeated...keep adding chaperts though. :D

HonorThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 9:02 am :
Oh um sorry about the misspellings in my comment.  Yeah and sometimes instead of 'mad' you have 'made'...

Semper-FiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 6:24 am :
Come on post more chapters...please!

classof20142121 replied...
May 16, 2012 at 10:47 am :

Thank you for  your   commet  there  should  be more  chapters  up  now  .And  yes   there  problely  is misspellings   when  i write  i  do that  sometimes

But thanks  for  you comments :-)

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_i271tlece0mpj5b4rkb9ilpe15, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0