Cirque Du someday

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13

The begining of forever.

Boarding the second plane in two days, Lily, Stephen and I were on our way to Vegas for our first show. The morning with the lines felt like forever and I’m sure the plane ride will as well. We arrived at the Vegas air port and were taken to the hotel we were performing at by limo. We reached the hotel and it was the most beautiful hotel I had ever seen in my entire life. We were celebrating our accomplishments already skipping down the hallways to our dressing rooms. We reached the entrance of the show and we were walking down the isle’s knowing that in only a few hours they would be filled with people there to watch us. Our dressing rooms were lined up side by side and I walked into it and there was a vase filled with roses. I shut the door and turned around. Zac was standing beside me, I jumped and threw my arms around his neck, “what are you doing here!?”, “I told you, I would be here for your first show and your last... and your aunt bought me a plane ticket to come and see your show with them, they are all here checking into the hotel, I’m really proud of you Zoe.” Thank you, but you know you’re really not supposed to be here right now” yeah I know I had to fight off a whole army of body guards.” We both were laughing the same way we did back on the beach in California. “I need to do my makeup and get ready; I’ll be looking out for you in the crowd.” I gave him the quickest longest kiss I could give him and kicked him out of my room. There was a sample of the music I would be performing too that night and I had it on replay, memorizing each sound que. I finished my makeup and had my costume on, and I had one practice run I started climbing and did the act like it was written on the back of my hand.
It was five minutes till call time and Lily, Stephen and I where all sitting around wishing each other good luck, I was one of the first acts up. I started dancing around back stage with Lily, getting myself pumped up for the beginning of forever. My music started, that was my que to go on stage. I looked into the crowd and saw my family and my love; I felt the warm light shining on my face. All attention was on me. it was a familiar feeling. One that I never wanted to forget.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13