Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Neon Colored Roses

Neon Colored Roses

Sky L.
Neon Colored Roses
Summary: Camie lives with an oblivious and neglective mother, a supportive sister and a clueless step dad. She's a natural chameleon and only is seen when she wants to be never showing her true colors to anyone but her sister. But when someone is willing to accept her for who she is will she let them see her?

This book has 11 comments. Post your own now!

Cielo4ever said...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 11:23 am
Oh haha really? I almost dropped it....but cool! ^_^ illt ry finishing ahaha

Forever wishing said...
Okay, so this story is amazing! I would reallly enjoy if you continued! :)

Cielo4ever said...
Thanks so much for the comments: Sarah I definintly will thanks for the advice! And Everyone else I'll definintly take your feedback to heart...it means a lot to me that you like what I wrote!!

Sarah said...
I loved that story. You really should continue it so it's an actual book. My advice is not to post on here if you're really serious and go to like....HarperTeen or something

I Agree replied...

completely agree with you. Really if you're serious about this, keep it until it's finished!

Keep it up girlie!

Rose1998 said...
Way beyond amazing. That was epic.

I Will Not Shut Up said...
WOW!!!!! WOW!!!! I mean...WOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Silenced Forever said...
that was...amazing. It just really makes me want to....go forward with my writing. keep writing!

Tiklemepink said...
I really like the main character and her relationship with her sister! Wanna see what happens next! Write more of this pleezzzz!

WannaBeAWriter said...
That was so insperational and just full of emotion. I can imagine her doing all the things she did

JessieLymp said...
Aug. 13, 2011 at 11:35 am
One of the best stories on here. I don't understand why you aren't like...voted the best!! Love it, love it, love it! Keep writing