Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Someone To Talk To

Someone To Talk To

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy
Someone To Talk To
Summary: One Day In New York, NY:

Benjamin Nicholas Logan goes for a walk.

Finds girl in alley trying to commit suicide.

Talks for a bit.

Ben leaves and girl changes mind, decides not to commit suicide that day.

Talking her out of it. It's worked once for Ben. But will it work again? And again?

MidnightSol said...
I usually speed read, but I can't when I read this story.  If I do, I'll miss something, and I don't want to.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Sept. 15, 2011 at 6:34 pm :
Ah, thank you. I'm glad you've taken the time look at much of my work here on TI. Helps with the confidence, ya know? Well, I suppose I'm doing my job as a writer then if you have to keep on your toes and read every word carefully so you don't miss anything. :) Good, that's good, and thank you, once again.

flyingpinkgiraffes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That was great.  I loved the ending, it really made me want to see what happened next.  Plus I'd be depressed if nothing good happened that whole chapter, it was sad.

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Aug. 23, 2011 at 4:22 pm :
:) Thanks. It's not finished yet, because I'm thinking about making it into a full-blown story/noevl. However, it's going to take me a while to put the next chapter up, because the flashdrive with all my writing and drawings and stuff on it, stories and poems included, isn't working, and I think it will never work again. So I've got to figure out what to do with my stories, now.

.Izzy.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 2:01 pm:
Please...write more! :D

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Jul. 12, 2011 at 2:04 pm :
Brainstorming for ideas on chapter 2 right as I type. :) Thanks!

hannah-banana replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 3:03 pm :
your story is really good!!! It kept me in suspense and I didn't look away until I read the whole thing, you really should write more :)

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 5:57 pm :
Thanks so much! Well, if it kept you in suspense, then it's doing it's job. :) Thanks again, and I'm working on Ch. 2 now. It's taking a biut longer than I expected, though, because I have had very little time to work on it lately.