IWasYou | Teen Ink

IWasYou

By Atl.Braves03 BRONZE, Tampa, FL, Florida
Atl.Braves03 BRONZE, Tampa, FL, Florida

God is God and I am not
I can only see a part
Of this picture he's painting
God is God and I am man
I will never understand
Because only God is God

Summary:

Kevin is a first year college student. He has left home and is overwhelmed by the combination of work and studies. Soon into his Freshman year he begins to recieve strange e-mails- all of which are written as poems- from another student who feels overwhelmed by life also. Kevin responds as best he can, but can he really help this student when he is struggling just as much as this anonymous person is?

Nic R.

IWasYou

on May. 1 2012 at 11:32 am
ScubaDiver GOLD, Billingham, Other

When Life gives you a hundred reasons to cry show life you have a thousand reasons to smile
Work Like you dont need the money love like you've never been hurt dance like theres no one in the room
You have enemies, good, that means you've fought for

This is good! You've got a good concept, but it needs a bit of work. At the beginning it seamed to go a little fast. Try and slow it down a bit. It feels like you've tried to get all your ideas onto the page. Apart from that I really like it. It shows a lot of emtion and the story is amazing!

tealbird said...
on Jan. 31 2012 at 7:24 am
When I read the overview, I thought that this was a really good idea. I think that you have a really good story concept, but I found when I read it that the ideas jumped around a lot, and I found it kind of hard to keep up. Keep writing, though, I think you've got something here.

on Aug. 1 2011 at 12:50 am
Atl.Braves03 BRONZE, Tampa, FL, Florida

God is God and I am not
I can only see a part
Of this picture he's painting
God is God and I am man
I will never understand
Because only God is God

Thanks. I hate that all my spacing and indentions at the beginning of the paragraphs got taken out when I put it into the system. It kind of looks a little childish without them. I really appreciate the comment though!

--------- said...
on Jul. 30 2011 at 4:28 pm
---------, De Queen, Arkansas

---

Sad. Constructive. It was good.