A Is For Amy

imjustagirl
A Is For Amy
Summary: *Ignore the short description -- it's not important.*

Jake Benson is the high school quarterback. Amy Shepherd is the girl that lost everything in a car accident two years ago. Her father has brain damage that makes him act like he's two. She's trying - and failing - to balance her schoolwork with taking care of her dad. And, oh yeah, she's just been partnered up with Jake to work on a Senior Year alphabet book, which makes her hate him even more.
How does Jake even stand a chance?

crazygirl101 said...
Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:41 pm:
I love this story and I am actually glad you ended it there it was a perfect stopping point

julialove94 said...
Oct. 19, 2011 at 11:00 am:
Ah man! You cant end this. Write more, right now :)

julialove94 said...
Oct. 18, 2011 at 12:21 am:
I honestly can not believe how incredibly amazing this story is so far. I'm on chapter 7, and wow, it it so good. I found myself crying at a few parts as well. You are a very very very talented writer, and writing from a guys POV, wow! It's really hard to get into the male noggin, but you have done a fantastic job of showing that through Jake. Love the name Jake by the way :) I'm not exactly sure if there's any more to the story after chapter 11, but if there is still room for more writing, plea... (more »)

TheGoodTwin said...

This is truly great. i just finished reading it and i have a few things to commend you on. 

first the plot is great, a very strong aspect in your story.

the characters are believable, and i can see why you wanted to write from Jacob's view in opposing to Amy's, or third person. 

it's a real-life situation with real-life people, though i still and doubting that Zack would really hit/beat a girl, even if she is "awful." 

this is very emotional, and tou... (more »)

TheGoodTwin replied...
Apr. 1, 2011 at 11:19 pm :
P.P.S. All books are in novel section

stellabella21 said...
This is really good im not finishd reading yet but I think that you should definetly finish it and try to get it published

morgankathleen19 said...
This is really good! i look forward to reading more! :)

imjustagirl said...

So I'm totally new to this site and have no idea if I'm allowed to comment on my own work...

But to answer a couple of your questions:

Yes, I'm continuing AIFM. I'm actually in the process of writing another chapter. :)

How far I am is how far I've posted. I usually update immediately after I write the chapter, so what you see is everything I have.

Thank you so much for the comments! I appreciate it a LOT.

purple_ashes said...
THis is absolutely amazing! I've read some of the other books on here and I wasnt quite fond of them but this one is just amazing and inspiring.

purple_ashes replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 6:29 pm :
Oh and i was cracking up readng this btw :)

Sarah R. replied...
Dec. 26, 2010 at 11:59 am :

ah! I loved this! .....are you adding to it?

this was so good. and it was exactly what I was in the mood to read:)

purple_ashes replied...
Dec. 28, 2010 at 12:58 pm :
Please post more I really want to continue reading it! How far are you?