Silence

Trinity B.
Silence
Summary:

Anna Hollinger is a fourteen-year-old girl who has holed herself up in her family's apartment since her bipolar father left two months prior.  Anna makes the leap of her life when, in her loneliness, she creates an account on a social media site called Friends Online.

After Anna takes an entirely different leap, this time into a lake, she receives bits and pieces of dialogue around her in her hospital room while in a coma, which lead to startling conclusions and questions that can never really be answered.

This book has 9 comments. Post your own now!

The_GypsyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
These books are inspirational to me; they mean a lot to ponder what the true meaning of these writings are. I wish I knew someone who will enjoy these readings as I do. Keep up the good work! :D

Alpha_Brielle replied...
There is almost always going to be at least one person out there who appreciates Hope_T.'s work as much as you do, if not more.

The_GypsyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
We should totally make a fan base on the Hope_T collection. lol :)

Alpha_Brielle replied...
I dare you to.

I can't wait! We should wait for Hope_T's permission before starting the fanbase. After that, welcome to the official Hope_T Collection TeenInk Fan Club. Lol

Hope_T.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Knock yourself out.

...Just as long as you don't give anyone my social security number (in which case, I would have to report you to the police).

Alpha_Brielle replied...
Actually laughing right now! K thanks! @Hope_T.

Yeah! Let us start the fan club... How do you manage a fan club? Hmm... I will figure out someway or another. Haha Thanks! :D @Hope_T.