Silence | Teen Ink

Silence

By Hope_T. PLATINUM, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan
Hope_T. PLATINUM, Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan

"The only true wisdom is knowing you know nothing." ~Socrates

Summary:

Anna Hollinger is a fourteen-year-old girl who has holed herself up in her family's apartment since her bipolar father left two months prior.  Anna makes the leap of her life when, in her loneliness, she creates an account on a social media site called Friends Online.

After Anna takes an entirely different leap, this time into a lake, she receives bits and pieces of dialogue around her in her hospital room while in a coma, which lead to startling conclusions and questions that can never really be answered.

Trinity B.

Silence

The_Gypsy BRONZE, Sault Ste Marie, Michigan

“The general who advances without coveting fame and retreats without fearing disgrace, whose only thought is to protect his country and do good service for his sovereign, is the jewel of the kingdom.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Yeah! Let us start the fan club... How do you manage a fan club? Hmm... I will figure out someway or another. Haha Thanks! :D @Hope_T.

Alpha_Brielle BRONZE, Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan

It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready. I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.
~Hugh Laurie

Actually laughing right now! K thanks! @Hope_T.

...Just as long as you don't give anyone my social security number (in which case, I would have to report you to the police).

Knock yourself out.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I can't wait! We should wait for Hope_T's permission before starting the fanbase. After that, welcome to the official Hope_T Collection TeenInk Fan Club. Lol

~Hugh Laurie

I dare you to.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

We should totally make a fan base on the Hope_T collection. lol :)

~Hugh Laurie

There is almost always going to be at least one person out there who appreciates Hope_T.'s work as much as you do, if not more.

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

These books are inspirational to me; they mean a lot to ponder what the true meaning of these writings are. I wish I knew someone who will enjoy these readings as I do. Keep up the good work! :D