Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Gone Like November

Gone Like November

Elizabeth O.
Gone Like November

June and Marcy are unlikely friends, but they spend all their time together. They take desperate measeures just to make sure they're still friends. And along the way they befriend Winnie, a shy girl with her own set of problems. They work through what they can together and don't let go of their friendship. Until the incident.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

NarutosimG said...
Explain a bit more why they choose such a small place to live in. Like for example if it was so small and can not see it in a map barely how did they spotted it did they hear about, a family member died and left them the house, or was it fate that led them there( Which i mean the husband or wife close their eyes and under their finger the name of the town. Not only that but explain what memories they had to keep the kitchen and house the same way. Like did they found something from the previous ... (more »)
Elizabeth796 replied...
Thank you so much for commenting!!! Thank you for the corrections, I guess I didn't think about that. As for making the story short instead of letting it be longer, well I guess I knew that. I feel like I didn't know how to not make the story feel hurried and spread it out more. That's something I need to work on. So thank you for the advice, NarutosimG