Deddoribenji Volume 10: Prequel | Teen Ink

Deddoribenji Volume 10: Prequel

By Rin-Senpai, San Diego, California
Rin-Senpai, San Diego, California

A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth while...

Summary:

Anabelle’s parents were killed in the middle of the night in front of her and the person who killed her parents was Anabelle herself, her parents abused her during the night when they got home from work. And that's why Anabelle doesn't like to see people hurt and is too nice. During her parents abuse the mother had a beer bottle and slammed it against the wall so hard that glass went into Anabelle eyes. Her right eye recovered but sadly not the left eye. She wears glasses since the glass damage her. Both eyes can't see well especially the left eye. During school time, she had many friends but at night was when she had no one to talk to her. Since Anabelle was hurt, she didn't want others to feel what she felt. So during lunch time or sometimes after school, she would hang out with the nurse. The nurse was like a second mother to Anabelle and Anabelle told her everything. The nurse told everything she knew about medicine to Anabelle and sometimes let Anabelle bandage people. But soon the nurse had to move away because she was getting married.

Rin-Senpai

Deddoribenji Volume 10: Prequel