You..

ZealousHeart
You..
Summary: Seventeen year old Brandon Baker is reeling from the events of last Spring that brought his plans for a breezy last summer of high school to a screeching halt. After the attempted suicide of his best friend, Devon, Brandon must learn to move on from the events of a few months ago. But is forgiving and forgetting so simple when the past that you're trying to escape won't let go of you.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

theblondechick This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh, wow! It's so heartbreaking. I was only planning to read the first chapter, but the characters just sucked me. They had so much character and depth. I felt for Brandon and Devon, and even Stacy. (How I would love to know their backstory!) You write with maturity and an understanding that I don't see in a lot of writers my age. I would love to see you finnish this. I certainly would be up to read it.

AutumnMoon said...
I was very impressed by this story. It was heartbreaking and hopeful all at the same time. I am truley interested in what happens to the characters and I feel like I know them. About half way down your third chapter (when Stacy and Brandon are talking in the car) you forgot the 't' at the end of 'but.' Besides that, it looks wondeful. Great job!