A Life Through My Looking Glass

Author's note: This was also a piece for an English class. We had to write about social issues (mine was...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: This was also a piece for an English class. We had to write about social issues (mine was bullying). I hope you like it, please read!  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Chapter Two: Delilah

Chapter Two: Delilah

‘Why would someone say this?”

“I don’t know sweetie, but I promise we will find out who it is and make sure that it doesn’t happen anymore.”

I was talking to my most wonderful boyfriend Vladimir and he seemed just as upset about this scandal as I was.

I turned to Amanda “Do you know who could be doing this? I mean, you do spend almost all of your free time in the bathroom redoing your makeup, do you see anything suspicious?”

“Sorry but no, I will tots keep an eye out though.”

“Oh well, I doesn’t matter. I shouldn’t care what people think or say about me. Let them say what they want to, I’m sure all of this will die down sooner or later.’

I really, really tried to mean what I said but it was hurting, a lot more than I cared to admit, on the inside. I have always tried to be nice to everybody and to be the best person that I could. I’ve never intentionally hurt someone so I just don’t know who would so this. It just makes me sad to know that people think of me this way. Maybe it was more of a cruel world than I thought. Maybe... if people wouldn’t ease up on me I’d just have to be harder on them.

**********************************************************************************************************