Home > Novel (Fiction) > Fan Fiction > Breathless: Ouran Highschool Host Club

Breathless: Ouran Highschool Host Club

Priya P.
Breathless: Ouran Highschool Host Club
Summary: An oppressed relationship.
Meddling twins with a vengeance.
Tamaki and Kyouya knew that they wouldn't have it easy in their world, but they never imagined that something like this would happen.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

illuminaughty_phandomThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I loved this book, even though I was a bit disappointed that Tamaki and Kaoru didn't become a thing. Overall, I recommend this book to all OHSHC fans.
Catness said...
Nov. 16, 2015 at 1:07 am
I love this so much, I'm a little sad that Hikaru is going to be in a wheelchair but i could totally see those two having fun still. Overall I loved it!
PeytonLovesHarryPotter said...
Uh....... Defienetly well written. I love this TV series, but uh... I love Tamaki and Haruhi together. I mean, it's good, but the whole gay thing.... feels weird. Just.... no. TEAM HARUHI.
PhantomhiveHost replied...
Nov. 30, 2013 at 11:12 am
Thanks so much for your feedback!! I'm glad you thought my work was well-written, and I'm also a big Ouran fan. I'm sorry that you disliked the fact that they were gay, though! I probably should have put that in the summary, even though it was tagged boyxboy. I also like the pairings of Tamaki and Haruhi, and Kyouya and Haruhi.