Make Waves

Faith B.
Make Waves
Summary: The biggest fear in America has gone from heights and death, to the ocean. Somethings gone wrong, towns are getting wiped off the map, and people are getting killed. Josephine, a lone, strong 18 year old, sets out to take photographs of the disaster zones for the government. Her problem? Waves that are getting closer, and her partner for the trip that she loves to hate.

Lacer said...
May 18, 2012 at 4:15 pm:

I'm sorry to not be able to read on after page 2, but I'm afraid I have another duty calling me.

You're suspense is perfect. You make your  reader want to know what's happening. Your introductory scenes are concise, but not too short as to cut off a reader from valuable information. If the transition on the first page is vague, surround it with either hyphens or asteriks, something to distinguish it, as it was really vague.

I feel like I understand what the char... (more »)

StupidAndFearless replied...
May 18, 2012 at 5:54 pm :
I agree 100% on the sirens thing you noticed. I had to write a ten paged story for creative writing class, and I had to cut the scene following it out (That involves more sirens). Thank you very much for the review. :) I'll look over those awkward lines! Thanks a lot!