Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > We Are Who We Are

We Are Who We Are

CountryPopGirl
We Are Who We Are
Summary: As Ella and her vampire boyfriend, Steven, move into a new neighborhood, the neighbors seem to be a bit odd. Within a week, the couple learns that the neighbors are actually vampire hunters. Follow Ella as she goes to the extremes to protect her boyfriend.

This book has 11 comments. Post your own now!

Reignbow.Rebel said...
This was great! Though I felt like it went to fast. Though good job! Loved the last chapter! :)

CountryPopGirl replied...
Thanks for the advice. When ever I present work to my family, they always say, "It's fine" or "Sounds like you just watched something and wrote what you watched." I kinda write so that you can get a mental movie while reading the story. I hate the first response because I hate the word fine (I don't know why).  Sorry, I ramble. Anyway, THANKS FOR THE INPUT

Reignbow.Rebel replied...
Your so very welcome! I would want my writing to be the best that it could be as well! Keep writing! :)

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Loved this! And I liked the cover too! :)(: (thanks for checking out my work, I apreciate it!)

CountryPopGirl replied...
right back at ya. I appreciate you checking out my work. So, thanx. ;D

Winged.Living.Free.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Your sooo very welcome! :)(:

CountryPopGirl replied...
Just as an FYI, I changed my profile pic

Reignbow.Rebel replied...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 8:45 am
kk! Thanks for commenting on my forum and book! :)(:

Reignbow.Rebel replied...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 9:37 am
oops! Sorry that was for someone else! Gosh! my computer is sooo messed up!

CountryPopGirl replied...
Mar. 3, 2012 at 11:43 am
That's okay. BTW, did you read my book? or no

Reignbow.Rebel replied...
Oh, no. but I can! And I will! :D