Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > I'm The Girl Who Died And Lived

I'm The Girl Who Died And Lived

shootingstar97
I'm The Girl Who Died And Lived
Summary: “Her name is Ally.” She said through her teeth.
Ally?
“That’s my name?” I asked.

I don't remember what happened to me. I just woke up from Death one day - yep, you read that right - and I didn't remember anything. Everyone keeps telling me things about the old Ally, about how she did this, how she liked this. But I'm not her - and I was prepared to forget her. To make her disapear. And it was working too - until my past came back to haunt me, this time, ready to kill me for good.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 4 at 4:29 pm:
Oh, Geez Luis! O.o If it 's alright to ask this, will you be continuing this?! I absolutely, love this! I love the Percy Jackson series and the Kane series, too; and I think this is fantastic! You have such a talent and greatness and light in you; and you're a wonderful and talented, beautiful writer! 'Tis true, never forget that, please. Because 'tis very true. :) If you are thinking of continuing it, then I look forward to reading more of it with excitement and happiness! :) Th... (more »)

iWriteSharon said...
It's super awesome, I'm still on the 2 chapter, but I can already tell.

shootingstar97 replied...
Oct. 7, 2011 at 12:57 pm :
Thank you so much! any things i should change?

shootingstar97 said...
can you guys please, please, please with a cherry on top comment? I really don't care if you tell me my story sucks as long as you tell me why!