Home > Novel (Fiction) > Action-Adventure > The Elemental Times-The Lethal Tide

The Elemental Times-The Lethal Tide

bobun16
The Elemental Times-The Lethal Tide
Summary: Katie D is a normal teenage girl, attending Junior High School. Shunned by her classmates, bullied, teased, and harassed, she finds herself growing distant with the people around her. That is, until the new kids show up.
Jenna and Logan are unlike anyone she's ever met before. As she get's to know them better, she finds them to have powers beyond her wildest dreams, until one day something goes wrong, and she finds herself showing a similar power. Now it's a fight for her life as Logan and Jenna help her survive and teach her to control the new world unraveling before her. Will she survive? Can she escape the strange men who are hunting her down? Why am I writing this much? I'm a terrible advertiser! read it, I promise, it's better than this crappy intro!

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

DarkMountain said...

Wow, this is a really long story... I honestly can't say I finished it. However, I enjoyed the action, when it arrived- I thought you spent far too much time on the little details at the school, and that was (not trying to be mean) somewhat boring. I would suggest spicing things up with imagery and fine-tuning the dialogue. Also I found quite a few misplaced commas, which made it feel a little awkward. 

You obviously have no trouble getting your ideas down on paper (something that... (more »)