My Freaky Best Friends

Author's note: I actually made this story for a school assignment. I liked it so much though that I decided to share it with you guys.
Author's note: I actually made this story for a school assignment. I liked it so much though that I decided to share it with you guys.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next »

Chapter 4

I tried to make a thunder bolt come out of my fingertip like at the hospital but I couldn’t concentrate. My thoughts were racing faster than bullets. So Adam shot a beam of ice out of his fingertip and froze Dr. Roberts’ minion except for his mouth so he can tell us where Dr. Roberts is. We stepped out of Adam’s car and walked over to the frozen victim. “Where is Dr. Roberts you piece of scum?! I yelled at the frozen victim. “I’m not telling you anything! Dr.Roberts would have my head if he knew I talked. He is the most powerful man I’ve ever seen. You guys have no chance against him.” Said the frozen minion. “We are going to take his life for his crimes against humanity!” I said clenching my fist. “Good luck with that.” Said Dr. Roberts’ minion as he started laughing. “Why you smug little rodent! Adam unfreeze his head. I want to beat some manners and then some sense into this poor excuse of a person.” I said as I started cracking my knuckles. “You got it Johnny, kick his ass!” Said Adam as he unfroze the minion’s head. “Ok. First I will break your jaw.” I said as I delivered a huge punch to his jaw cracking it instantly. (CRACK) “Ahh! My jaw! It’s broken!” Said the minion in tremendous pain. “Yeah, karate is good for interrogations.” I said with a smirk. “Now should I fracture your jaw entirely, or should I break your nose?” I asked in a smug tone. “No, no. Please. I’ll talk!” Said the minion with a tremendous amount of fear in his eyes. “Good, now where is Dr. Roberts hiding?” I said as I raised my hand to hit him. “His lair is located north of the pier under the water.” Said the minion. “Thank you. Now when you wake up, tell Dr. Roberts that we are coming for him.” I said as I started tying my shoes. “Wait when I wake up?” Asked the minion looking very puzzled. (BOOM) I delivered a punishing kick to the side of his head knocking him out instantly. “Now I think its time to get going. Come on guys, we have a lot of training to do.” I said as I started walking toward Adam’s car.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

CosmicHorse95 said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 9:59 am
Just an FYI...epilogue is the end...Prologue is the beginning