Holmes Academy

A.C.Worsham
Holmes Academy
Summary: Holmes Academy, a special school for children trained in the powers of detail and discrepancy. It is a school for modern day detectives and snoops. A school where on the way to class you get lost in secret passages, have to solve riddles to get through doors, and study poisons and murderous weapons and the art of clue finding.
Angie Hilversum, a strange and straightforward girl with an obsession with snow globes and yellow rain boots is invited to attend the school by personal invitation of Dean Ames. She gets a full scholarship which causes upset on campus, but also curiosity to why this girl was special enough to be invited.
Angie meets several people along the way, including friend Jenna Brevies, a terribly shy girl who dislikes being sent to a school for detectives; Will Porter, an upperclassmen who is the big snoop and gossiper around Holmes Academy; Chaz and Diana Sylvan, two stuck up rich twins who can’t stand Angie because of the so-called favoritism she got from Dean Ames.
Besides classes, fights, and the occasional having detention monitored by a basset hound, a boy dies in his bed and it is summed up as a suicide. Angie is the first on the case, the first to conclude that it couldn’t have been suicide, but that there was a murder in Holmes Academy.

laughterpalaceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 7, 2012 at 1:16 am:
very interesting! your character is really unique and i like her. keep writing, practice makes perfect. best of luck! by they way, i like the names. i always have trouble naming characters

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
nightstalker part three, four, and five is now out! Go check it out if you liked the first and second! :)(:

A.C.Worsham said...
May 30, 2011 at 9:10 am:
Im trying to rewrite this from a different angle now. The story has kind of gone stale so Im re writing it a little. No worries though, Im still writng it. I love this idea. Sorry I havent posted anything in so long :P

Garnet77 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 27, 2011 at 9:02 pm:
This is really good! I can't wait till you post more! The characters are really interesting, and I've always been a fan of mysteries. Keep writing :)

IluvJesus said...
May 27, 2011 at 7:36 pm:
Good job so far! I love it. Like all things it could use a LITTLE work. But nice job!

PJD17 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 24, 2011 at 3:57 pm:
great story really interesting  could you please take a look at and comment on my story Manso's Shame  i would really appreciate the feedback

Chans247 said...
Feb. 26, 2011 at 2:17 am:
This is such a great story! I love the plot.Please write another chapter asap, I can't wait to read it:)

Thinker said...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 6:49 pm:

I love this.  Good plot, nice POV changes, and something I would definately buy at a store.  Your story inspired me to continue with an idea of mine, similar to yours(but not the same, so don't worrry)

What're you waiting for? post more!

Sammi_love said...
This was sooo good! I loved it all! please write more :D

LilybirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow! This is really good, I love it! Please write more!

peanutbutterlove said...
This is really super cool! write more please :)

Aspiringauhor said...
Write more! I loved it! :)

AaronLawrence said...

This is so good, hurry up and write more

Medina D. said...
Dec. 25, 2010 at 10:22 am:
this idea sounds like a REALLY cool mystery novel!! Good job!!

AngelOfDarkness replied...
Sept. 20, 2011 at 2:05 pm :
Oddly enough, this reminds me of ths book about an all girls spy school, the Gallagher Academy. Did you get inspired by that book? :)

A.C.Worsham replied...
Oct. 28, 2011 at 10:30 am :
No lol. Sounds like a book I would read though. Never read it. Never heard of it actually lol :)