SuperNOVA

By Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina
Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Summary:

John Lange was your typical New York detective. At least, that's what he's been told. The only thing Lange can remember is getting caught in a near fatal explosion, and now his ex-wife's employers, an organization known only as Project NOVA, have become his only lifeline. No one's willing to tell the whole truth, and no one can be trusted. NOVA's own operatives have been disappearing, and someone on the outside has been watching Lange for a long, long time.

But before Lange can investigate the secretive Project NOVA, he's going to have to learn the truth about himself. And the secrets John Lange's own mind hides may yet make this case his last!

Frank C.

SuperNOVA

on Dec. 10 2010 at 5:05 pm

Thank you, I'm glad you liked the novel (at least, the first fifth or so :) )

asdfads said...
on Dec. 10 2010 at 5:04 pm
amazing, keep up the good work

on Dec. 10 2010 at 4:36 pm

I suppose that, because it is my own work, I am able to analyze it on a number of levels and break down every single cliche and trope used. I'm then hyperaware of it, too. Thank you for the comment :)

on Dec. 10 2010 at 4:34 pm
Self-criticism is good, but realize that this is solid work. Keep it up.

on Dec. 10 2010 at 3:49 pm

I'd like to offer my apologies to readers that TeenInk did not properly format the chapters and a few of them appear as walls of text...please do not let this discourage you from reading!

on Dec. 10 2010 at 3:44 pm

Thank you, though I suppose I am my own biggest critic.

on Dec. 10 2010 at 3:43 pm
I can't wait. The series is excellent.

on Dec. 10 2010 at 2:53 pm
Internal-Love PLATINUM, Queens, New York

Nothing's black or white, its all just a shade of gray---

TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

------will do--------

on Dec. 10 2010 at 2:51 pm

Thank you for your comment, I'm glad you like it :) Things are just getting started for John and the gang, so be sure to check back for more chapters :)

on Dec. 10 2010 at 2:50 pm

TI "Live your Life" ft Rihanna

wow, this book is goooooooooood.................

on Dec. 10 2010 at 2:48 pm

Thanks for your comment! There will be fifty chapters in all.

TBradley said...
on Dec. 10 2010 at 2:45 pm
This novel is fantastic! I can't wait for the next chapters!!! How many chapters will it be in total?

on Dec. 10 2010 at 2:37 pm

Thanks for the comment :D

on Dec. 10 2010 at 2:35 pm
nice book, i am a world-famous book critique and i recommend this to people of age 0-143.

on Dec. 10 2010 at 2:28 pm

New chapters will be posted every other week :)

MacMillan Books

Aspiring Writer? Take Our Online Course!