The Adventures of Cheezy the Cheese Fry | Teen Ink

The Adventures of Cheezy the Cheese Fry

By BenFTW, Keller, Texas
BenFTW, Keller, Texas

Chillayzz.A normal fast food restaurant or so you would think.                                                                                                                 
     “What do you want Bacon Bitz?” Cheezy ask.
     “I don’t know maybe go to the Fryer?” Bacon replied
     “We’re already in the Fryer.”
     It’s summer time, business is low, as usual.Cheezy and Bacon are looking for a place to stay.They move through the crowds and crowds of cheese fries and bacon. The whole place smelled of cheese.
     “Finally, there’s a spot!” Bacon pointed out.
     They passed through the other fries to the destination. They dropped to the ground and stred at the ceiling.
     “Do you think we’ll ever get out of this place?”
     Just then a hand reached down for them. His hands were white as snow. His hand freezing cold. From all sides there were screams. There was panic all around. It was time. The humans were here once again to pick some unlucky fries. There he saw in the center of his eye was Bacon Bitz.
     “Bacon!” Cheezy cried, as he jumped in the same tray.

They woke up in a dark place. In the corner was a hole with light escaping into the room.
     “Where are we?” Cheezy asked.
     “I don’t know.” Bacon replied.
     Suddenly the ceiling opened. The light quickly crowded them. The other cheese fries were cramming themselves in the corner. Then Cheezy saw someone grabbing Bacon Bitz out.
     “NO!, Bacon come back,” He yelled “can’t anyone do anything? Why are those people so mean?”
     “That wasn’t the humans.”
     The mysterious Golden Fry hadn’t spoken since they arrived.
     “Who are you?”
     “I am the Golden Fry, of course you should know, everyone does. And your friend was taken by Ninja Sausage.”
     “What’s a Ninja Sausage?”
     “Not what, who. Ninja Sausage was taken before he could be served. His whole family was eaten by mice before he defeated them. Now he works as a  mercenary. You will need training to defeat him.”
     So they trained and trained minute by minute until Cheezy was ready.
     “Wait what was that?” Cheezy asked.“A training montage. You think we have time to have a full 2 months of training? We’re about to be eaten!”

“Alright I guess it’s time to get out of this place.”
     The fries stacked on each other. They made a physical stairway out the box. As Cheezy climbed out, the hand came back.
     “Cheezy quickly get out of here!”

Cheezy fell down to the table and made a run for a napkin box. As he entered he saw something moving in the shadows.
     “Who’s there?” Cheezy asked.
     Three shadows quickly transformed into three cheese fries.
     “Hi, I’m Parmesan,” he pointed to the cheese fry to the left”,That’s Cheddar, and he’s Swiss.” As he pointed to the last guy.
     “We’ve lived here for two hours now.”
    “Well I’m Cheezy, my friend was taken by someone named Ninja Sausage.”
     “Oh, we’ve met him. He was a real strange sausage.”
     “Yeah, he was dragging something behind him. We just thought it was some food.”
     “ Well, can you guys help me find him?”
     “Sure, we have nothing else to do.”
     So they went off to find Ninja Sausage. They didn’t get very far before they were ambushed in the Taco Canyon.    

They caught them off guard at the Taco Canyon. Cheezy hadn’t noticed until it was too late. The Mini were on them. Surrounding them, they had to pull out their mighty ninja skills.
     “Hyyya!” Cheezy snapped.
     “Wha Cha!” Parmesan yelled.
     “Whaa!” Cheddar screamed.
     “Karate CHOP!” Swiss said.
     “There’s NInja Sausage!” Parmesan pointed out to a mouse hole.
     Ninja Sausage had a very small mouse hole on the side of the wall. The front door was blocked up and had vines around it.
     “Parmesan come with me. Cheddar and Swiss hold them off for as long as you can.”
     Ninja Sausage was alone in the room. Bacon Bitz was in a jail cell in the corner. His face pale
     “Ninja Sausage!” Cheezy yelled. “Give me back my friend!”
     “I can’t do that little fry.” He said in a demotic voice, “I need to return him into his rightful place.”
     “And where’s that exactly?”Parmesan asked.
     “ I can’t tell you that.”Before Cheezy could respond, Ninja Sausage threw a smoke bomb. Cheezy and Parmesan search and searched for him when the smoke cleared.

“Cheezy.” Bacon whispered.
     “Bacon,” He looked at Parmesan”, We need to get him out of here!”
     He nodded. They left the hole in a hurry. Cheddar and Swiss stood outside.
     “Cheezy! Did you get Ninja Sausage?”
     “No he got away .”
     “So did the Mini Ninja.”
     “We need to be back before night comes.”
     “Yeah, we better get moving then.” Cheezy replied.

The hero’s climbed the tall leg of the table. When they finally got to the top, there stood Ninja Sausage and his army. Instantly they ran into battle without hesitation . Eventually Ninja Sausage and Parmesan got stuck in  a fight. Cheezy quickly rushed to Parmesan’s side, but it was too late.
   “Nooo!”
   Parmesan fell to his knees, cheese spilling from his chest. He fell to the ground, pale.
     Cheezy rushed into battle. Ninja Sausage and Cheezy were locked in combat. They exchanged punches and kicks. It wasn’t very long until Ninja Sausage got the upper hand. There they stood over the edge of the table.
     “Now I’ll end you, and your friends will be next!”
     Just then a little object flew at Ninja Sausage. It was Bacon Bitz. He flew into Ninja Sausage knocking him off the edge. Ninja Sausage tumbled down the table to the cold floor below.

“Cheezy, are you ok?” Bacon Bitz rushed to him.
     “I’m OK. What about Cheddar and Swiss?”
     “They’re ok, but we need to leave now. We’re being overrunned.”
     Cheezy quickly got to his feet and ran after Bacon Bitz, Cheddar and Swiss following behind. It wasn’t long before they lost the Mini Ninjas. When they got back to their napkin case they wouldn’t even speak to each other. Their faces were filled with tears. They got back to their old ways a few hours later.
     “It won’t ever be the same again.” Swiss said. His voice was cracking up.
     “No, not without Parmesan.” Cheddar replied.
     “You guys have to look at the positives. We beat Ninja Sausage.” Bacon Bitz nearly screamed.
     “But at what cost?” Cheezy asked.