Genesis

By , Alden, KS
Anonymous
Genesis
Summary: Evelyn's parents die in a car accident 3 months before she turns 16. She gets put in foster care, then sent to live with a couple who don't care for her. On her 16th birthday, she starts hearing strange voices. They continue for the next 3 months, and one day they warn of an upcoming Apocalypse. The very same day, the world starts to end. Read to find out how Evelyn manages to stay alive, while falling in love with her fellow survicor, all while she's trying to figure out why she hears the voices.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Chrissiana1320This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 4, 2014 at 3:58 am
This is great. I love it so much. Super mind when it comes to writing:) Keep it up.

WritinGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:39 am
I started reading it--I've gotten through about the first 3 chapters--and I think you're doing a good job. Don't worry, I'll finish it after the changes are done! A couple things, however (I hope you don't mind, I'm going to get a little nit-picky)  1) In the beggining, you say, "friends with the monsters that's under my bed" Grammatically speaking, though, it should be friends with the monsters that are under my bed, or friends ... (more »)

MalaikaJ said...
Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:21 am
This is amazing! Super interesting, it's held my attention the entire time. Do not stop writing this book, I have to know how it ends. I love that you're putting quotes, poems, and songs at the beginning of each chapter. "Fire and Ice" is my absolute favorite poem. Fantastic job, I'm looking forward to the rest.