Vampire High Chronicles: the first taste

Author's note: Just life in all of it's glory. And i've all ways loved vampires.
Author's note: Just life in all of it's glory. And i've all ways loved vampires.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

Lunch Time Choices

As everyone got into their seats Mrs. Brick and a very hairy man stood in the middle of the cafe. Mrs. Brick had four big bowls next to her with tons of pieces of paper in them. "Good Afternoon Students. Now lets get down to business, First the Seniors" As the 50 seniors stood they all had fear all over their faces. "Now for the Juniors." As they stood they had no glue what was going to happen to them. "Now for the Sophomores." Rose, Alena, Eva, and Chad were holding hands. So far none of them had been called but she still had ten left and that could be any of them. "Amanda Johnson, Jaden Johns, Anna Iverson,....... And that looks like all of them now for the Freshman." Alena, Rose and Chad were now hugging Eva like they were trying to protect her. Then she came down to the last two names. "Amber Johnson,....... And Eva Gordon." As Eva made her way though the crowd Alena dropped to the floor with tears rolling down her face. "Now that we are done everyone who was called please go to the right bus outside. Freshman on bus one, Sophomores on bus two, Juniors on bus three and Seniors on bus four thanks." As Mrs. Brick ended the hairy man stood. "My name is Mr. Felix." Then 200 werewolves started coming thought the doors. A blond haired werewolf started to walk towards Mr. Felix. "This is my son Jason, He is a sophomore and he is very happy to be here." Jason started to lead all the other werewolves the the empty tables in the back of the cafe."And I almost forgot I'm the principal for werewolf high thank you." When he finished Mrs. Brick walked back up to the microphone. "The other students have already gotten their schedules. So you can now go get your lunches." everyone stood and got their lunches. Alena, Rose, and Chad sat with each other they were eating and Alena had just stopped crying when Jason came up and asked. "Can I sit with you guys?" "Sure, as long as you don't bite our heads off." Joked chad. "Ya, I don't do that since while I'm going for your neck all you would have to do is get your hands around my throat and I'm pretty much dead." they all laughed and continued to eat.