Finnick Odair "All in the Lust of a Trident"

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

Goodbye

"His looks will get him sponsors, I mean every girl and woman in District 4 loves him, so Capitol women will be drooling over him." Rescele say.

I ruffle her hair. "Sure they will, I plan on using every ounce of it, so I can come home" I tell her.

My father hugs me and leaves. I crouch down to Rescele's level.

"You’re coming home right?" she asks with tears coming to her eyes.

"Of course I am June bug" I tell her wiping her tears. I lean forward and kiss her forehead. She blushes.

"Your gonna win, the girls will be falling head over heels for you" she kisses my cheek, hugs me and leaves. My next visitor is Foster.

"Trinity is overwhelmed, he doesn't know what girls to let in" we both laugh at this. "Are you scared?" he asks.

"Nah" I tell him. I smile and he hugs me.

"Good Luck, and when you come back, you better tell us the pranks you pulled" I laugh at him and he turns to leave.

"Tell Trinity to let Kimmie and her friend in" I say to him.

"Will do sea-star" he opens the door, gives me one last smile and leaves.

I go back to the window. Moments later I hear weeping outside the door. I know Kimmie and her friend is here.

They enter the room. Kimmie hugs me, but there's another girl, who is just standing there, no emotion on her face. She’s gotta be like 12, but she’s pretty cute. Long brown hair, green eyes. Pretty.

"I'm Marie Cresta that's my sister Annie" the blond says. I nod.

"Come back please" Kimmie says crying.

"I am, don't worry" I tell her still debating on my fate. I lean forward and kiss her forehead. It's not a real kiss but it's the only one that I haven't given to my sister. She starts to giggle uncontrollably. Marie goes to Annie.

"Why aren't you crying? That's Finnick Odair the cutest boy in the entire world!" she cries.

I laugh and she looks up and starts to blush. I walk over and kiss Marie's cheek. Then I bend down to Annie's level.

"Thanks" I say.

"What for?" she asks.

"Not acting like them, for not completely freaking out" I say back and sincerely kiss her forehead, just like I would Rescele.

"Your welcome" she says and all three of them leave. I wait a half an hour before Trinity comes in.

"Let's go! We are on a schedule!" he tugs on my arm. So I jerk away. "Touchy aren't you?" he asks. No, not really, I just don't want you touching me I think.

I just put a smile on and follow Trinity to the car. I'm sitting next to Pepper. Our mentors are going to ride with us also. Mags and Clara. Mags is about 70 years old and she won when she was 18. Clara is 24 she won when she was 18 also.

The ride to the train takes about fifteen minutes from the Square.