My Life Lie | Teen Ink

My Life Lie

By JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota
JJMAC GOLD, Okaton, South Dakota

Fire can't put out fire, only water can do that.

People who fight FIRE with FIRE BURN there houses down TWICE as FAST.

My Whole Life.....has been constructed around lies. And it's my fault. I've never been honeast with anyone.

And it's starting to show, I chatted to another teen once. I said I had a lying problem. She said yah, it's on you're profile.

I wrote on my profile that I was a lier! It's true.

(1) I lied about my persanality. I'm not cool, I'm not hip, I can't dance I can't sing and I can't do anything right.

(2) I lied about what kind of shows I like. I wen't with the flow and said what other kids did. I like older movies action and well gore and blood movies. Sorry world :(

(3) I lied and told a lot of you guys at TI that I was dying from heart cancer. People tell me now that they really doubted I was dying.

(4) I lied about keeping promises I made to people on TI. I told one person I was 17. Also wrong.

(5) My freinds on TI slammed me. I deaearved it.

See, my life is a lie. But these are just the TI lies I told. My other life lies are way bigger and more far reaching.

But what I'm trying to do and say, is I'm SORRY. I know that dosent fix any of the trouble I've caused.....but at least I'm trying.

I know people no longor like me, you have no reason to respect me anylongor. I get that. But just try to put what I've done behind you?

Well, thats the BIG TI lies I've told, there are others but they were small ones that I can't correctly remember.

SORRY to anyone I HURT. :(

I'm trying to be a better peasron.

I'm a jerk, I'm SORRY please try to find it in you're hearts to forgive me?