My Embarrassing Moment | Teen Ink

My Embarrassing Moment

During my 3rd grade year at Jeremy Ranch Elementary, in the spring or fall, I was playing on the other playground with my two friends. We playing King of the Hill. It was about half way through recess when we started playing on the slide. One of my friends pulled my legs while I was trying to get my other friend off the top. I did get him off and threw him behind me. He hit my other friend, which made him fall too, but the worst about it, the friend who had a grip on my pants was still on before he fell. Then, WOOSH! My pants slipped off but they were caught by my shoes, so they didn’t fully get off, but you could still see my underwear. I then quickly pulled them back up before anyone else at the playground could see me looking like that. I was so angry at my friend for doing that, but I forgave him. I kept on thinking to myself who else might of saw me with my pants down, so I just tried to get away from everyone except the people I trusted. It would of been more embarrassing if every single person in the whole playground saw me. So my friends and I just stood quiet for about two days about that incident so no one else could know about it, laugh at me, and tell the whole world about too. So because we stayed quiet, so no one knew about, which was a good thing. So this was my embarrassing moment in my lifetime.

Robert214 GOLD said...
on Feb. 5 2020 at 8:21 pm
Robert214 GOLD, Guangzhou, Other

Make the best of what is within our power, and take the rest as it occurs. -Epictetus

That's really embarrassing!!

on Mar. 28 2019 at 1:30 pm
HaleyMcQueen BRONZE, Grandville, Michigan
Third grade is the time to have moments like these, cause as you get older the people you are close with that knew about it will help you laugh at it.

nothanks said...
on Sep. 11 2009 at 5:46 pm
Man that is bad

WolfDudeAlex said...
on Sep. 11 2009 at 1:04 pm
I can see why your name is anynomsis how ever it is spelt but that is an embarrasing monet. I feel bad for you.