My Embarrassing Moment | Teen Ink

My Embarrassing Moment

August 27, 2009
By Anonymous

During my 3rd grade year at Jeremy Ranch Elementary, in the spring or fall, I was playing on the other playground with my two friends. We playing King of the Hill. It was about half way through recess when we started playing on the slide. One of my friends pulled my legs while I was trying to get my other friend off the top. I did get him off and threw him behind me. He hit my other friend, which made him fall too, but the worst about it, the friend who had a grip on my pants was still on before he fell. Then, WOOSH! My pants slipped off but they were caught by my shoes, so they didn’t fully get off, but you could still see my underwear. I then quickly pulled them back up before anyone else at the playground could see me looking like that. I was so angry at my friend for doing that, but I forgave him. I kept on thinking to myself who else might of saw me with my pants down, so I just tried to get away from everyone except the people I trusted. It would of been more embarrassing if every single person in the whole playground saw me. So my friends and I just stood quiet for about two days about that incident so no one else could know about it, laugh at me, and tell the whole world about too. So because we stayed quiet, so no one knew about, which was a good thing. So this was my embarrassing moment in my lifetime.