Flashbacks | Teen Ink

Flashbacks

By coates713 SILVER, Highlandville, Mississippi
coates713 SILVER, Highlandville, Mississippi

Have you ever went through something traumatic happen to you that caused you to have really bad flashbacks all the time? Well I am experiencing that now. If anyone else is experiencing this kind of thing I just want to give you the idea of a burn book. I am currently writing my feelings in a notebook and after I finish my notebook all the way, I am going to take the notebook and burn it all. I know several people that are doing the same thing. Every one that I have talked to that does the same thing says it helps out a lot and said that it really helps because it gets all of your thoughts and then when ever you burn it, it is like burning all of your past problems and getting them all off your chest. You will always remember your past experiences that hit you really hard but the notebook kind of helps get it all off your chest and makes life a little bit easier.

The number one thing you can do for flashbacks it just bear down, talk to some one, and if you cry just let it all out of your system. I was once told that crying is a good thing. People may always ask you what is wrong, but the tears is just something showing that you have kept it bottled up and you are now letting it out. So don't be afraid to cry, let it all out.