When Nothing Goes Right | Teen Ink

When Nothing Goes Right

By NotForMe BRONZE, Staten Island, New York
NotForMe BRONZE, Staten Island, New York

Go left.
If only it were that easy.

There are going to be times in life when you feel like nothing is going the way you want it to.
People you are close to are eventually going to pass away.
Maybe a relationship you have with a boyfriend or girlfriend will end and you may be hurt.
Maybe a family arguments separates you and people you are close to.
Honestly, I don't know. A lot of bad things can happen in life, and I hope for all of you that read this, that they do not.

But if and when they do, remember this.

No matter what happens, there will always be somebody who loves you, perfectly. This person will always accept you an welcome you into their arms with joy that you have come to them.
Yes, I am talking about God.
When you feel helpless or worthless or like you just don't know what to do; when you don't have the answers and you are hurt and in need of comfort, call out to him.

Call upon God with an open heart, and He will do so many amazing things for you.If you chose to call upon Jesus, He will help you, and He will call you to His cause. The life that we who follow Him live is by no means easy. As a matter of fact, he promises it will be difficult. But in God, we have everything we ever need, and we will be protected by the one who cannot be defeated.

We can't do life on our own.
The death of my gramma, my salvation story, and my relationship gone wrong have all taught me this. Where God is absent, there will be pain, but where He is present, there is peace in the hearts of those who follow him, and this peace is like no other feeling.

GzusFreak10 GOLD, Staten Island, New York
Gotcha. It kinda shows a little bit, cuz of the style. Idk if it would work for you, but it helps me to write something, leave it for a while, maybe a couple of days, then reread it and see if I like it as is or if I want to add/subtract anything. Purely a suggestion. I really like it as a rough draft though!!! And as to just getting back to this, hey hakuna matata. I would imagine you have a pretty full schedule, not to worry. Just don't treat your girlfriend like that, and its all good. (Although if you're off ti for any length of time, I'm sure you're treating her well. ;)

on Nov. 2 2013 at 12:25 am
Sorry for just getting to this,
yeah, i need to find a journal option. thats mostly what my writings are, but i didnt see that option in my exploring yet.

and as to your question.
yeah its totally a one-and-done thing.
I can never actually edit my own stuff. I need somebody else to tell me where i screwed up, and then i go fix it.

on Oct. 31 2013 at 12:27 am
BTW sorry for the typos. I'm ony phone and its formatted weird, so I can't rly see what I'm typing. :/

Again...not bad, but not a story either. I happen to like it as a didactic piece, so there's not too much criticism there. I think ituld he a bit more in-depth but5 that's really it. I'm really impressed with your foundation work. I'm curious though: when you write, is this all Mozart-style one draft and I'm done stuff, or do you rework it at all?

Please dont be afraid to criticize. My writing could definitely use improvement, I just don't always see where