When Nothing Goes Right | Teen Ink

When Nothing Goes Right

October 17, 2013
By NotForMe BRONZE, Staten Island, New York
NotForMe BRONZE, Staten Island, New York
3 articles 0 photos 8 comments

Go left.
If only it were that easy.

There are going to be times in life when you feel like nothing is going the way you want it to.
People you are close to are eventually going to pass away.
Maybe a relationship you have with a boyfriend or girlfriend will end and you may be hurt.
Maybe a family arguments separates you and people you are close to.
Honestly, I don't know. A lot of bad things can happen in life, and I hope for all of you that read this, that they do not.

But if and when they do, remember this.

No matter what happens, there will always be somebody who loves you, perfectly. This person will always accept you an welcome you into their arms with joy that you have come to them.
Yes, I am talking about God.
When you feel helpless or worthless or like you just don't know what to do; when you don't have the answers and you are hurt and in need of comfort, call out to him.

Call upon God with an open heart, and He will do so many amazing things for you.If you chose to call upon Jesus, He will help you, and He will call you to His cause. The life that we who follow Him live is by no means easy. As a matter of fact, he promises it will be difficult. But in God, we have everything we ever need, and we will be protected by the one who cannot be defeated.


The author's comments:
We can't do life on our own.
The death of my gramma, my salvation story, and my relationship gone wrong have all taught me this. Where God is absent, there will be pain, but where He is present, there is peace in the hearts of those who follow him, and this peace is like no other feeling.