Punching My Cousin | Teen Ink

Punching My Cousin

By Nicole.M. GOLD, Thomasville, Pennsylvania
Nicole.M. GOLD, Thomasville, Pennsylvania

One time I will never forget is when I punched my cousin. In the arm okay? Any way, my cousin, Bob, is always saying how he's so much stronger than me and my sister, Leah. So he told me to punch him in the arm because I kept saying I wanted to punch him. So sudddenly I just filled up with emotions and well, punched him. (In the arm) I have punched people before but I never really punched because I was afraid I'd hurt them. Turns out I'm actually pretty harmless. But when I punched Bob it was the first time I really punched. I have to say, it felt good. The rest ot he night I kept punching him, no longer holding back.But I couldn't gather up my emotions to do it like the first time. The other punches are nothing compared to the first one. I'm glad he let me punch. Otherwise I never would have leatned to not hold back. Also, that I'm not that strong.

The names used in this article are not the people's real names. I did this to keep them anonymous.Also, I am not a mean person. I don't go around hurting people. This is just an experience I had. I don't fight. (Except my sister but that's more like scratching)