Trust and Engagement

Trust is easily broken and never the same after. It coul be friends family or in my fiancee. I am seventeen and engaged shes not preganant or anything i just loved her ofcourse after about a year of dating we got engaged. But two months later she did something to lose my trust. She broke eveything off over some idea she got in her head. I loved her but when she did that and ruined that last bit of trust i had in her it sealed my life and heart away to the point i didnt want to live but for some reason i wont take my life like i still have something left to do maybe a final act in this place before my heart just stops beating sesne there'd be no reason left to live if i have token anything away from everything that has happened was she had no idea what love was and just wasnt mature enough to understand it she thought engagement was a joke and in the end she lied everytime she told me she loved me all i was to her was a dog to kick when she was down or i was down she lied everyday to my face and i believed her and had no idea.