Friendship | Teen Ink

Friendship

March 22, 2012
By Karmatroll PLATINUM, Delhi, Other
Karmatroll PLATINUM, Delhi, Other
21 articles 0 photos 6 comments

Favorite Quote:
all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others


What is a friend.I wasn’t really sure I had the right meaning so I went ahead and googled it. The result surprised me...I realized there are many layers to the relation.Different for everyone.For some its someone close to rely on, for others a source to blink away the blue days with, someone who would offer you that shoulder pat away the sorrow, that person with whom you can laugh your head off on no particular matter and also cry on the phone at 3 in the morning. Someone who would watch out for you make you feel safe brush away your insecurities.They're like a security blanket I used o have when I was younger,makes you feel warm and safe. The person who would read underneath the fine print overlook the flaws.I soon realized this broad term can’t really be googled like my science projects, too deep and meaningful a term for software to understand. That is the reason why so many feel the need to comment or write about it because no matter how much you say how much you describe the meaning can’t be penned down exactly .It’s like a river calm and quiet sometimes and fast and ferocious at other times, unpredictable like the weather .Every friendship is unique,just like every person is, from friendship we learn something new and valuable you like to have lengthy conversations with some while with others just the presence is enough.It’s a selfless relation, in friendship one gives infinitely without hesitating.I have searched far and wide but end my discussion with one conclusions at the end of the day a friend is a person who makes you feel good about who you are.


The author's comments:
My take on friendship