One Christmas evening, I had to take my vitamins. At the time, I was used to taking them with milk. So I went to the refrigerator and pulled out a glass that looked exactly like milk. I sat at the counter and took my vitamins but when I started to drink what I thought was milk. I spit it out. "Ewww!!! This is not milk" I said. My brother said "Oh stop being such a baby. Just drink it!" Then my dad looked at it, then tasted it and remembered that it wasn't milk. It was a chocolate martini he had made for my mom that evening.
The Chocolate Martini Mistake
December 28, 2011