he loves me not... | Teen Ink

he loves me not...

October 26, 2011
By Anonymous

He loves me, he loves me not,
My heart strives for him
But does his? Or does he await my body
So many decisions.
Innocence on hold but not for long
I love him so much but he loves “me”
Till it ends I shall await and see.


At a party, 10:00 p.m., Stephen stood there talking to his friends I was beside him talking to my friends also Stephen, my boyfriend, noticed me but kept on ignoring me. 11:45 p.m., still standing close to him Stephen says bye to friends but nothing to me, he looked at me with an ignorant look then he was gone, vanished… He Loves Me Not.

In my Gym locker alone in the dark showering; I was finished I put on my clothes and was ready to go but then I heard someone coming I hid but the shadow got closer as if it was sent to find me, it grabbed my hand, a shiver ran down my spine with a fearful look on my eyes I struggled to be free but when the figure moved closer to the light there it was Stephen looking at me, beautiful Stephen smiling looking deep into my eyes. I leaned backwards broke away from him then I smacked him real hard saying, “you scared the freak out of me” he smiled and said with a low sweet seductive voice “I’m sorry” then he dragged me to his arms and kissed me with love and deep passion, we broke away to get some air, still standing in the dark looking at each other’s eyes deeply… He Loves Me.

“It won’t hurt, I promise, I know it’s your first time just trust me” Stephen said, with a persuasive tone seducing me with a very low voice but I didn’t give in, I knew it wasn’t right so I didn’t want to, I thought to myself I don’t want to disappoint him but I don’t want to give in either. How am I going to tell him but he loves me, right? and I know that’s not all he wants from me, or is it? These thoughts revolved around my mind as I stood there thinking. “Morgan” I heard my name being called by Stephen, with a direct face I turned to him and told him I could not do it because it was wrong Stephen got upset, he left me it was all over Stephen was not satisfied. My innocence stayed, but Stephen was gone forever… He Loves Me Not.


The author's comments:
myself