Blank Page | Teen Ink

Blank Page

By LizzieAJ11 BRONZE, San Tan Valley, Arizona
LizzieAJ11 BRONZE, San Tan Valley, Arizona

Tear stained pages filled with your lies. I can't remember why I sat down in the first place to write you this letter other then it needs to be done. The only thing stopping me is that the page is blank. Nothing but the happy moments together fill up my mind. I want to break you down, make you fall down on your knees and beg me for more time. I want you to curl on your bed and sit in darkness and tears. I want you to pray and pray to God and asks Him for a second chance. I want the knife cutting pain in your heart to make it hard to breathe where your gasping for your last breath. I want you to write the letter confessing your love and tell me why I let you capture my heart and rip it to pieces. I want you to feel the hurt of me with other guy. I want you to love me with everything in you like I do everyday. I need to have a white page filled with your devoting love and compassion. It's simple. Just tell me the truth.

I was listening to "White Blank Page" by Mumford & Sons and they inspired me to vent my feelings for an ex.