No Daddy | Teen Ink

No Daddy

By BiabuTyke PLATINUM, Broomfield, Colorado
BiabuTyke PLATINUM, Broomfield, Colorado

"You'll find the right guy someday. One day he'll come along, sweep you off your feet and you'll be fine." -Noah D.

Just don't let that tear slip down onto your lip... You don't have no daddy so don't you go wishing, you may be a princess, but you ain't got your dress; only your words that repress. Listen to your music and don't you dare cry for then, then you're going to keep letting go and say another reply. Practice your dancing but practice alone, cos you ain't no dog and no master is guna throw you a bone. Don't get close for you'll let the fears slip outta your mouth and that means more tears out of your eyes. You don't have no daddy so just quit wishing that one day some boy will take you off where no one cares if you're missing. Listen girl and listen close as you listen to this, and don't get me wrong but know that in Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman you don't belong. So I tell you once again listen to this strong and you'll find where you belong. Don't you dare cry, don't let that fear out, for that tear will slip with out a doubt. Watch my lips as that tear rolls and slips, for you ain't got no daddy but you're fighting strong to know exactly where yo belong....