Seniors .... | Teen Ink

Seniors ....

July 21, 2011
By BeeCubed BRONZE, Woodbridge, Virginia
BeeCubed BRONZE, Woodbridge, Virginia
3 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world." -unknown


Who would have ever thought... Senior Year, I honestly didn’t know it would be here as fast as it has come. In these 4yrs at Potomac I feel I have experienced everything, learned, grew, and matured in a timely fashion if you dare say. I’ve had some really tough times from my peers and hard times in math class. The time they give us in high school isn’t enough for those who really enjoyed the experience we were blessed to have. I’ve met some wonderful people I can call my friends and have grown with each and every one of them personally. We all have made it to senior year; the highlight of our teenage years. Some of us have made memories that will last a lifetime and made friends we will keep forever. Some of us have secrets if you dare tell one person “all of Potomac will know..” Potomac has really shaped and molded me into the young woman I am today. I am so blessed and filled with joy to know that we will and some of us have made it through one the biggest hurdles in our life. I can’t believe senior year is here faster than ever and no stopping it. c/o 2012 has to be ready for what ahead of us and handle everything like the young men and women we are and have fun along the way. I wish I knew everyone but I know that will never happen. I can say I’ve enjoyed my time in high school and its over in a blink of an eye. For some of us it’s no big deal and it should be because this is the time cut out for us to develop and discover who we are. I love everyone in the c/o 2012, I hope and pray to see everyone at the 20year class reunion. We have the best class filled with so many different personalities and colors. I wish all well this year, and I wish all well and happiness in life. Never forget you’re c/o 2012 Panthers!!


The author's comments:
I'm so excited about senior year i think about it everyday almost and I'm so happy to share my enjoyment with anyone who wants to listen.