My Foolishness | Teen Ink

My Foolishness

February 28, 2011
By Anonymous

My foolishness has carried me further and further away from what I’ve needed. And has only taken me to what I can’t have. It’s brought me pain, like I’ve been stabbed straight through the heart. Foolishness isn’t really a word that you would hear me say about myself. But I think at this point, it’s the perfect word. I’ve been so concentrated on my loved one, I never paid any attention to anyone else. I want to change that. I’ve never been this stupid over the smallest things. It’s seemed so big to me, I felt it when he left. I felt the love that he’s given me, the words that lifted me up, the person that loved me is….. I don’t know. I’ve never been in love like this before, my one before was simple. We kept track with each other. I didn’t like him as much as I did before then. But now I’m here, and I feel different. I feel broken inside without you by my side. I can’t stand it, but I’ll try my best to control my emotions and let you know that “I still love you” no matter how long we can’t talk to each other. Never give up on me, I don’t want that to happen again. I want to have you in my life to keep me company. For the comfort of your voice, how you treat me, and just that when I finally see you that one day. You will know who I am.