My First Day of High School

September 7, 2010 was the first day of Bayport Blue point high school career and I knew it was going to be a lot different. For example all of the people were going to be new to me and I wasn’t going to know anybody except for the people in my grade and all the teachers were going to be different and might be a lot more strict than the middle school teachers. But the element of high school I knew was going to be the most different was the learning experience, everything I was going to do in school was going to get a lot harder and like I said, going to be a lot different. Even though I have been to the high school a couple of times, it was still all-new to me. I started thinking about it when I first woke up and kept thinking about it throughout the whole morning. Before I went to school I picked up my friend because he lives right down the block. My mom drove us and dropped us of in front of the huge high school towering over us like a skyscraper. This was the highest point of nervousness I had, then I took a step through the doors into the main lobby and thought to my self with full of seriousness, “this is going to be a great year.”