I am going insane

Where does the anger begin? Where does it end? Suddenly... it starts to boil up inside of me, I cant control it. Any moment of any day, it starts to consume me. I feel the rush flooding through my veins. Tick-tick-tick. A ticking time bomb one wrong move and its all over. A deep, buried longing for never-ending pain. What has overcome me? How far have I let myself fall? Will I ever be able to pick up the pieces of the shattered mirror? It starts to swell, inch by inch consuming me. My heart starts to pound, i feel it in my veins. Its flowing through my body. Bloods rushing to my head. So loud I cant think,all I hear is thump- thump- thump. What the hell is going on with me? The gnawing, savage feeling. Must hurt, must damage something,destroy. IM GOING INSANE. Once again tick-tick-tick... ticking time bomb. One wrong word, wrong look, wrong thought. No more. I am a monster?

WRI teacher ING said...
This is such a positive example of releasing negative energy. I bet when you go back later and read it it makes you wonder 'why was I so upset?' This has inspried me to start writing again. I loved it!

blackrose326 replied...
Nov. 25, 2011 at 11:08 am :
It does make me wonder! Yay! Im glad you have been inspired :)