Broken for the last time.

I never loved Kevin,
I never loved Jesus.
I only loved you, that's the whole truth.
I gave you my heart, my soul, my mind.
I gave you my love and beauty divine.
You see my look of sorrow,
you see my look of pain.
Now you see why my life, is just a freakin' game.
When you said those little words,
I burst right into tears,
it was worse, than my deepest darkest fear.
The look in your beautiful eyes,
melts my fragile heart.
Now my hearts in so much pain,
my eyes are out of man-made rain.
And I'm sorry, but I think I’m through.
I just don't know how much more, my heart can take of you.

live laugh love said...
This poenm is very inflow when you read it.The part where you say i never love you jesus i never love you kevin i do not understand that part but i probably has personal meaning.

Iluvmybff replied...
It does have personal meaning, I have tings about them in other poems and stories i wrote too, i just don't mention their names.

Kelsey Eats Poop said...
The thing I liked most about your poem is that a lot of people can relate to it.  Since people have suffered from realtionship problems.

gorilla lover said...
Your poem was amazing. The pain you discribed can be felt through the viewers.

jennahater442 said...
This was amazing! I really felt your pain as I read it and I love your word choice.

thudson222 said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 11:01 am
Im sorry you had to suffer through this but that is a wonderful poem and you have wonderful rythem and rym and I think you could groe up to be a great poet.

burritosareawesome said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 11:00 am
I was really impressed with how you stated the pain you feel. The rythme and the description are incredible. Great job!

Prodigy said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 10:20 am
The rythm and words went well together. Great poem.

dana02 said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 10:16 am
I sorry you have to live with such pain but love your rhyming and you deep description

Carmal23 said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 10:14 am
That's very impressive that you fit all that feeling into a little poem. Good job!!

darkangle said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 10:09 am
i was really impressed with the way you put everything ... i hope you make another poem but this time mabey about someone picking up the pieces and put your heart back together ....

broken heart 14 said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 10:06 am
I love this poem! Your thoughts are deep and thoughtful and the funny thing is I feel almost the same way.

Mr Mormon said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:26 am
I enjoy your deep thoughts

purplefluber said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:26 am
You used such little words, but it was still really descriptive, I'm sorry that someone did this to you. This story makes me sad.

Deadly Alive said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:13 am
I could really almost feel the pain of the broken heart because thats how deep it was. I hope you keep writing because your really good at it. P.S. That guy is a jerk.

Dee11 said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:12 am
This is a very good poem and you really speak how you feel in it. I can tell how your feeling just by reading this.

google said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:11 am
I loved the way your words fit together and ryhmed well. I could feel just how you feel/felt. I understand your pain.

akatheshizz said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 9:10 am
This poem is very deep. Your word chocice was incredible, and how you added Jesus in the poem really brought it to life.

missTaco said...
Oct. 13, 2010 at 4:41 am
nice poem. guy must have done something terrible...