Killed Inside

I know how it feel's to have no dad until your six year's old. When your father's sister tell's you he is dead. But a month later he call's you telling you alive. Then leave's you three time's after that. But the anger held inside, the hate, and the heart ache. Isn't your fault...It's nobody's fault, but it's your decison if you really want him in your life or not. But for the people that are dealing with this, I can only tell you if he's tryig keep him in your life. But if he isnt and he is making your life misserable, then leave him.

raccoonrave said...
Jan. 8, 2011 at 8:48 am
Okay thank-you.

aphilly said...
I can relate. Father's don't always want a kid in their life.  Just don't blame yourself for any of this

jaxxx said...
when you hate something,hate it like you mean it. my dad left me i left my mom

bloodyrazor replied...
Sept. 23, 2010 at 5:05 am
Wow, so you have no parent's at this point?

Sierralover16 said...
ik how everyone feels...i dont talk to my dad anymore. He told me he didnt love me nd i was a pain in his butt...the 1 day wen i went to c him he was like i tried 2 call  u nd everything...i havent talked 2 him since

bloodyrazor replied...
Yeah, I know how you feel. My dad left me four time's.

Rofleman43 said...
Sept. 21, 2010 at 11:24 am
I cant relate to this personally but my sis dad dident want her and he did really stupid things so then when my mom and dad got married my dad went through an adoption prosses and now she is legally my sis but she still crys alot

bloodyrazor replied...
Yeah. My dad did the same with me.

xoxochealsiexoxo said...
Sept. 21, 2010 at 9:36 am
ik how u fell that is like my life rite now i have no dad but have a step dad but i hate my real dad so much tht i dont talk to him and dont talk to my family or freinds about him anymore i tollday lpss all this about him abd never want to talk to him again

bloodyrazor replied...
Im the same way.