Actor Zac Efron This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Are you excited to film the next “High School Musical”?

Yeah, I can’t wait to get back. I’m not sure where we’re going to be filming, but we’re probably going back to Utah. It was a blast and hopefully we can have it happen again.

What’s it like working with Kenny Ortega?

The man is an absolute genius. It’s so fun to work with him. The energy he provides is enough to feed off of for months. It’s great.

Do you and the cast members hang out outside of work?

Yeah, a little more than the average. You normally hear about people who come to work on movies and then don’t hear from each other for five years, but we see each other probably a little too much. [Laughs] We are all best friends and are together all the time.

What advice would you give someone who wants to be an actor?

I would say go out and get into theater because that’s where you have the most fun and it’s a great place to learn. Get out there, do theater, see if you like it, and if you enjoy the experience, keep at it. Who knows where it will take you.

luvtaylor16 said...
THERE IS GOING 2 B A HSM?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

kati replied...
Oct. 24, 2010 at 5:58 pm :
i ment ANOTHER hsm (hsm4)

kmpoetgirl7 said...
It was a good interview I think. Good queststions. A lot of professionals don't even ask those questions. I love how you didn't ask about the movie really just behind the scenes stuff. :) Nice work!

passion.fable14 said...
woah guys. I'm NOT  a zach efron fan (can't even spell his name right...can I? i have no idea...) but you don't have to be such jerks. and YOU allypetey need to grow up. dude. seriously. how old are YOU?? six? seven? by the way you treat other people that'd be my guess!! anyway. I think it's cool you got to meet a celeb. I'd give anything to get an interveiw with some famous person. (even if he is an actor from high scool musical......) and did you guys know that like....75% (or something) ... (more »)

emjay1216 said...
oh my god u guys!! u aren't even critiquing the interview!!! stop gushing and join a fan club, cuz NOBODY CARES!!!

ayeshamuzaffar This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 16, 2011 at 12:23 pm :
Couldn't agree more.

zac efron gay said...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 9:36 am:
who want to get a pic with that qwer

DericksGirl replied...
Sept. 29, 2010 at 10:45 am :
Rude much? You don't even know him. Don't say bad things about him just because your jelous of him! He could be really nice. You know nothing about him and it's people like you who make celebraties want to commit suicide.

DericksGirl replied...
Sept. 30, 2010 at 9:45 am :
I miss spelled one word big whoop. Who are you to judge? I bet you miss spell words too, every one does so don't go correcting me ok? Thanks

Gigantron replied...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 2:36 pm :

You combined two defense mechanisms into one line. You imagine I'm smug and not simply accurate in my self assessment. And you use the term 'dust' to try to defend yourself against the fact that I make you feel small.

Keep raging though, and try to prove your point. :)

Gigantron replied...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:02 pm :

Then stop replying...

...or keep going. :)

ShyeGirl replied...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 3:28 pm :
You stop replying. I'm going to get the last word :)

ShyeGirl replied...
Feb. 8, 2011 at 8:08 pm :
Don't worry I will. Have to give you something to do don't I?

Gigantron replied...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 5:53 pm :

*sees that his comment was baleeted*

Keep raging, please. :)

ShyeGirl replied...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:50 pm :
Trust me I'm not raging.

zacmakesmehard69 replied...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 1:38 pm :
i want his nipple

ShyeGirl replied...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 4:56 pm :
Ew... That's just... Ew

MaKayla1513 said...
May 20, 2010 at 12:58 pm:
I don't like this at all seems like all of the other interviews

SpecailPoohBaby said...
May 20, 2010 at 11:19 am:
this is kool how yue can meet ppl like this in real life . . but yue knoo ppl dnt get 2 meet everyone in life soo yu are one special person because yu get 2 meet a cerlebrity . Good Jobb !!!!!!

tamyrose said...
Zack Efron is hot what are you talking about?

horsegirl27 said...
if u dont have anything nice to say...dont say it!!!